martes, 22 de enero de 2013

Ezra is -A Part 2

Hello!
This is a post with some clues I've found latley that make me believe even more that Ezra is -A.

Remember Waitress "Marlene"? She is the waitress at the restaurent/diner where A and Anne Sullivan met in Season 2 episode Over My Dead Body. After A and Dr. Sullivan met and Dr. Sullivan just left she said: 
"How are you doing tonight, pretty eyes? You want a piece of pie?"


1) Who has really pretty eyes? Ezra!. Plus in one episode (I don't remember which) Aria wanted to send Ezra a text talking about his pretty eyes but, instead she sent it to Ella.
2) In one episode (don't remember which) an old lady comes into Ezra's apartment and gives him a cake... In 3x12 Maggie visits Ezra and he offers her a piece of cake. I mean, he could have offered : tea, coffee, water... nothing is a coincidence in Rosewood.



3) Remember that I've posted a picture were Ezra was teaching and we could read on the chuckboard "But I was -A". Well! this is not the only time the chuckboard gives us a clue, if you don't believe me watch this:
THE A







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario